Government Learning Solutions
As a veteran-owned business, DJL Training only employs expert trainers who understand how governments work and recognize the challenges government departments and agencies face. Once you’ve worked with DJL Training, you’ll never question your return on investment: our training empowers employees to work more efficiently and productively while reducing their efforts, which results in a happier workforce and more automated processes.
We offer both onsite and remote learning options for city, county, state, and federal government organizations, including military agencies. We design courses specifically for the Government sector that are taught by current or former federal employees and contractors.
Please review our Capabilities Statement.
Key Features and Benefits
Experienced trainers with government work backgrounds
- Knowledge of government systems and departments
- Exceptional ability to customize training to your needs
Flexible scheduling and course offerings
- Onsite teaching to minimize time away from mission
- Follow-up support via e-learning technology
- Courses taught based on students’ existing skill
Learning Management System
- Easily generated training reports
- Online resources available for consultation after courses conclude
- Accessible for users of varying skill levels
Customized courses to provide maximum impact
- High transfer of learning to increase efficiency
- Practice with “live” documents from your agency
- Pre/post training assessments to record progress
Technical helpdesk support
- Continued learning via onsite visits, web meetings, and fellow employees' Q&A in online forums
- Decreased unproductive time because employees have a resource to answer questions and problem solve
- Increased self-sufficiency among employees who no longer need to ask managers for assistance
- Continuity of care and insights into future training needs
Featured Government Clients
Since we opened our doors in January 2010, we have conducted training for many clients. For some, we've held onsite training for a class of 8-12 or online training via webinar. And for others, we've offered individual training or a complimentary class. In every case, it has been our pleasure to meet the training needs of the following businesses and organizations.
Would you like to join our government client list? We'd love to hear from you!