Excel 2019 Part 1
Excel 2019 Part 1 aims to provide learners with a foundation for Excel knowledge and skills, upon which they can build to eventually become an expert in data manipulation. This course will cover understanding the Excel interface, basic formatting, managing worksheets, introduction to formulas, linking data with formulas, importing and exporting data, working with large worksheets, printing, and creating charts.
To ensure success in this course, learners should:
- Be familiar with using personal computers
- Have experience using a mouse and keyboard
- Be comfortable working in Windows
- Know how to open and close applications
- Know how to navigate basic file structures
- Know how to manage files and folders
Course ID: EXC19-P1
101: Introduction to Excel
102: Designing a Spreadsheet
103: Introduction to Formulas
104: Basic Formatting
105: Working With Worksheets
106: Linking Data With Formulas
107: Importing and Exporting Data
108: Sort, Filter, Freeze, and Split
109: Page Setup and Printing
110: Charts and Sparklines
The following services are available to ensure your learners' success!
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material before training
Skill Builders *
Learners complete real-world exercises by following detailed, step-by-step guidance from the instructor
Immediately after the concept discussion
Learners complete additional in-class, hands-on exercises with moderate assistance from the instructor
The instructor tests learners’ skills by describing the correct results without providing speciﬁc instructions on how to achieve them
In this graded exercise, learners demonstrate their skills and creativity to achieve the results they envision based on generic instructions
Enhance the transfer of learning with micro quizzes designed to boost your training ROI
* Skill Builders are included in all hands-on training sessions
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material after training
User Forums *
Learners Q&A with their instructor in private user forums after class
Learners access our training videos anytime, anywhere
Certificate of Completion
Learners download a certificate upon successful completion of the course
* User Forums are included with all hands-on training sessions
Online Delivery Options
Let us help you choose the right delivery option to optimize your time and money.
Live, synchronous, hands-on training in our instructor-led training portal
Live seminar-style training designed to maximize class size and minimize employee downtime
Self-paced, asynchronous training available 24/7 allowing learners to pick the best time to learn
Spontaneous, unstructured Q&A session for learners
In our Training Portal, learners access DJL Training laptops for live online hands-on training.
Learners' PCs should meet the following requirements:
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- SVGA monitor at 1024 × 768 or higher resolution
- A version of Windows support by Microsoft
- The latest version of Chrome browser (preferred browser)
For the best learning experience in our instructor-led training portal, we recommend learners use two screens for training.
- On the Remote Lab screen, learners will complete training exercises under the watchful eye of their instructor.
- On the Virtual Classroom screen, learners will see and hear their instructor as they follow the instructor's step-by-step directions. The virtual classroom screen can be a big screen in a conference room or a learner's second monitor.
Instructor-led Portal System Check
Our system check will check the readiness of your learners' browser, internet connectivity, screen resolution, microphone and camera. The test link will be provided to you prior to your class.