Excel 2019 Part 3
Excel 2019 Part 3 is intended for experienced Excel 2019 users who have a desire or need to advance their skills in working with some of the more advanced Excel features. This course will cover working with tables and subtotals, financial functions, what-if analysis tools, PivotTables and PivotCharts, and finishing touches.
To ensure success in this course, learners should have completed Excel 2019 Part 1 or have equivalent knowledge and experience. Excel 2019 Part 2 is helpful. Learners should also:
- Be familiar with using personal computers
- Have experience using a mouse and keyboard
- Be comfortable working in Windows
- Know how to open and close applications
- Know how to navigate basic file structures
- Know how to manage files and folders
Course ID: EXC19-P3
301A: Tables and the SUBTOTAL Function, Part 1
301B: Tables and the SUBTOTAL Function, Part 2
302: Financial Functions
303A: What-If Analysis Tools, Goal Seek
303B: What-If Analysis Tools, Scenario Manager
303C: What-If Analysis Tools, Solver
304A: PivotTables, Part 1
304B: PivotTables, Part 2
305: Worksheet Protection and Finishing Touches
The following services are available to ensure your learners' success!
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material before training
Skill Builders *
Learners complete real-world exercises by following detailed, step-by-step guidance from the instructor
Immediately after the concept discussion
Learners complete additional in-class, hands-on exercises with moderate assistance from the instructor
The instructor tests learners’ skills by describing the correct results without providing speciﬁc instructions on how to achieve them
In this graded exercise, learners demonstrate their skills and creativity to achieve the results they envision based on generic instructions
Enhance the transfer of learning with micro quizzes designed to boost your training ROI
* Skill Builders are included in all hands-on training sessions
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material after training
User Forums *
Learners Q&A with their instructor in private user forums after class
Learners access our training videos anytime, anywhere
Certificate of Completion
Learners download a certificate upon successful completion of the course
* User Forums are included with all hands-on training sessions
Let us help you choose the right delivery option to optimize your time and money.
Live Online Training
Learners login to our Instructor-led training portal for synchronous, hands-on training
Training is delivered seminar-style to maximize your class size and minimize employee downtime
A self-paced solution available 24/7 allowing learners to pick the best time to learn
Instructor answers spontaneous questions for a small group of learners in an unstructured session
A blend between on-demand training and live online training
In our Training Portal, learners access DJL Training laptops for live online hands-on training.
Learners' PCs should meet the following requirements:
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- SVGA monitor at 1024 × 768 or higher resolution
- A version of Windows support by Microsoft
- The latest version of Chrome browser (preferred browser)
For the best learning experience in our instructor-led training portal, we recommend learners use two screens for training.
- On the Remote Lab screen, learners will complete training exercises under the watchful eye of their instructor.
- On the Virtual Classroom screen, learners will see and hear their instructor as they follow the instructor's step-by-step directions. The virtual classroom screen can be a big screen in a conference room or a learner's second monitor.
Instructor-led Portal System Check
Our system check will check the readiness of your learners' browser, internet connectivity, screen resolution, microphone and camera. The test link will be provided to you prior to your class.