Excel 2019 Part 8
In Excel 2019 Part 8, learners will learn how to combine the functionality of Power View, PowerPivot, and Power Query into graphs, charts, KPIs, reports, and other visualizations for use in their business.
To ensure success in this course, learners should have completed Excel 2019 Part 1, 2 and 3 or have equivalent knowledge.
Course ID: EXC19-P8
801: Course Overview
802: Power View
804: Power Query
805: Power Map
The following services are available to ensure your learners' success!
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material before training
Skill Builders *
Learners complete real-world exercises by following detailed, step-by-step guidance from the instructor
Immediately after the concept discussion
Learners complete additional in-class, hands-on exercises with moderate assistance from the instructor
The instructor tests learners’ skills by describing the correct results without providing speciﬁc instructions on how to achieve them
In this graded exercise, learners demonstrate their skills and creativity to achieve the results they envision based on generic instructions
Enhance the transfer of learning with micro quizzes designed to boost your training ROI
* Skill Builders are included in all hands-on training sessions
Measure your learners' knowledge of course material after training
User Forums *
Learners Q&A with their instructor in private user forums after class
Learners access our training videos anytime, anywhere
Certificate of Completion
Learners download a certificate upon successful completion of the course
* User Forums are included with all hands-on training sessions
Online Delivery Options
Let us help you choose the right delivery option to optimize your time and money.
Live, synchronous, hands-on training in our instructor-led training portal
Live seminar-style training designed to maximize class size and minimize employee downtime
Self-paced, asynchronous training available 24/7 allowing learners to pick the best time to learn
Spontaneous, unstructured Q&A session for learners
In our Training Portal, learners access DJL Training laptops for live online hands-on training.
Learners' PCs should meet the following requirements:
- 2 GB of available hard disk space
- SVGA monitor at 1024 × 768 or higher resolution
- A version of Windows support by Microsoft
- The latest version of Chrome browser (preferred browser)
For the best learning experience in our instructor-led training portal, we recommend learners use two screens for training.
- On the Remote Lab screen, learners will complete training exercises under the watchful eye of their instructor.
- On the Virtual Classroom screen, learners will see and hear their instructor as they follow the instructor's step-by-step directions. The virtual classroom screen can be a big screen in a conference room or a learner's second monitor.
Instructor-led Portal System Check
Our system check will check the readiness of your learners' browser, internet connectivity, screen resolution, microphone and camera. The test link will be provided to you prior to your class.
Online materials provided